Kreyòl Essence is so proud to be the first Haitian company to provide natural + ethical beauty products from Haiti to all of MOM’s Organic Markets nationwide!
MOM’s has been around for over THREE decades and has solidified a culture centered on the purpose “to protect and restore the environment” while also promoting their amazingly comprehensive and humanistic core values (as listed below). Continuing to increase our footprint with like-minded partners who are continuously striving and focusing on the wellness of all, is the key to success.
MOM’s thorough ingredient standards are applied to not only the food on their shelves but also to their diverse and comprehensive selection of beauty and wellness products as well – vetted thoroughly by their product coordinators. Every product is cruelty-free and preference is given to organic, fair-trade ingredients as well as sustainable packaging.
Paralleling this, at Kreyòl Essence we consider ourselves and our products to be “natural-with-a-purpose”, so we easily welcomed this opportunity to partner with MOM’s to provide accessibility to uniquely formulated, clean products for diverse communities.
So stop by MOM’s Organic Market to support this unified mission of ours – providing health and wellness to you at every turn - and grab some of Kreyòl Essence’s natural and ethical hair and body care products to get your hair, skin and body looking and feeing strong and healthy!
The BEAUTIFYING and NOURISHING SKUS you can find at MOMS include:
- Haitian Black Castor Oil (HBCO) - Original (2oz)
- HBCO - Lavender Hibiscus (2oz)
- HBCO - Rosemary Peppermint (2oz)
- HBCO - Mango, Papaya, Coconut (2oz)
- Pomad Kreyol (4oz)
- HBCO Deep Repair Hair Mask (8oz)
- HBCO Scalp Care Shampoo (8oz)
- HBCO Scalp Care Conditioner (8oz)
- HBCO Hair Milk (8oz)
Go to kreyolessence.com to learn more!
Don’t forget – every purchase you make has a direct, global impact! See the “About Us” section on kreyolessence.com to learn more.
Thank you for your support!
MOM’S CORE VALUES
FIND YOUR GRATITUDE:
- Being fortunate is a state of mind
- Perception changes everything
WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS:
- We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone
- Esteem comes from doing esteem-able acts
- Compassion is the antidote to judgement
WE HAVE THE COURAGE TO GROW:
- Self-awareness is the foundation for change
- Embrace discomfort
- Growth is a process, not an event
LET GO OF EGO:
- We are teachable
- Don’t think less of yourself, think of yourself less
ACCEPT THE THINGS YOU CANNOT CHANGE AND CHANGE THE THINGS YOU CAN:
- Live life on life’s terms
- The more we let go the less we suffer
REMEMBER YOUR PURPOSE:
- Indifference makes no difference
- Be a voice not an echo