Kreyòl Essence Haitian Black Castor Oil Light is the perfect, natural + clean solution to nourishing your dry, damaged, fine/thin and/or straight hair. Yes, it’s true, you can use it, too! Our light version of our #1 selling Haitian Black Castor Oil imparts all the tried-and-true benefits of the original, but it’s been specifically formulated to address the needs of those with finer/thinner hair!
Go to goop.com to grab this incredible, multi-purpose oil and to get the scoop on why it’s so great for hair, body, brows and more!
“…this light one from Kreyol Essence is an order-of-magnitude improvement over the stuff I grew up with. How many times a week you use it depends on how dry your hair is; mine guzzles moisture like desert soil. I smooth half a dropperful through my curls every night before bed and wake up with silky, deeply moisturized, springy, more-defined waves. It prevents tangles from ever forming, and it’s brilliantly multipurpose—hair moisturizer, hair styler, and nourishing skin care for face and body all in one…”
--Megan O’Neill, Senior Beauty Editor at goop
More great highlights, as seen on goop.com:
This light castor oil is magic, no matter what your hair texture. Deeply moisturizing, curl-defining, and instantly frizz-smoothing, it contains the same nourishing goodness as traditional castor oil—it’s full of antioxidants, omegas, vitamin E, and protein—but feels silkier and more absorbent. It’s brilliantly multi-purpose (hair moisturizer, hair styler, and nourishing skin care for face and body all in one), and the founder is a woman who employs a 90 percent female staff in her native Haiti, where the company sustainably harvests ingredients—and where castor oil has been beloved for its skin- and hair-coddling benefits for generations.
Apply oil to entire hair 2-3x a week to scalp and a few drops to hair to seal in moisture. Deep Condition: Add to your conditioner or place in hair as hot oil treatment for 30-60 minutes with heat. For extremely damaged hair leave on overnight then wash hair. Regrow Brows: Apply nightly to clean brows.
- Sexy At Home Date Night Ideas
- A Hair Guru and Scalp Expert’s 6 Tips for Your Healthiest Hair Ever
- A 4 Step Hair Routine To Smooth Curly, Frizzy Hair
- Megan Tries It: The Pink-Salt Shampoo Detox
- Best No-Makeup Tips For Fall 2021 - Natural Makeup Trends
- Megan Tries It: The New Secret to Moisturizing in a Bath
- Megan Tries It: The Routine That Got My Hair Right Back into Shape
- Ultramoisturized Skin from Head to Toe
- The Brow Whisperer
- The Auntie Beauty Routine: How Marjon Carlos Gets Ready for Her (Fantastic) New Show
- 7 Great Haircuts and How to Style Them | Goop -- [See KE when scroll down to #6]
- The Just-for-You Checklist to Revive Your Skin, Hair, and Body | Goop -- [See KE when scroll down to 5 - HAIR]
- Glowly Body and Skin Care to Pack for a Weekend in Brooklyn
Don’t forget – every purchase you make has a direct, global impact!
See the “About Us” section on kreyolessence.com to learn more, and thank you for your support!