If you knew of a single-ingredient product that moisturizes, brightens, reduces dark spots, has several anti-aging benefits, and helps build collagen, you’d be interested – right? Well, look no further because that ingredient is Moringa Oil.
Moringa oil is composed of lots of beneficial nutrients for health, hair care, and skin care including:
- Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps maintain healthy skin and hair and strengthens the body’s immune system, cell function, and overall skin health.
- Vitamin A helps build collagen in the skin by increasing blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Vitamin C and Phenols – act as highly effective antioxidants and protect DNA from free radicals, reduce fine lines, and help to repair sun-induced photo damage to skin cells.
- Cytcytokinins – primarily zeatin is a potent plant growth hormone found in Moringa Oil. It helps to promote cellular growth and delays the aging process by supporting and nourishing cell tissue.
- Fatty acids a high content of mono-saturated oleic acid (omega 9). This helps to improve the skin’s natural protective barrier and keeps skin looking hydrated, plumper, and younger-looking.
Moringa Oil Skin Benefits:
HYDRATES, PREVENTS AND TREATS DRY SKIN CONDITIONS
Moringa is high in omega content and its antioxidants give it exceptional moisturizing properties. It softens, soothes and protects skin making it ideal for conditioning chapped lips and other rough, dry skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. Moringa is also a great choice for protecting the face against harsh weather conditions.
ACTS AS AN ANTI-POLLUTION SHIELD
Exposure to air pollutants like car exhaust fumes, ozone and cigarette smoke speed up the destruction of collagen and therefore prematurely age skin. These pollutants can also cause chronic inflammation and allergic skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis or acne. The antioxidants found in Moringa Oil shield and protect the skin against environmental stressors by neutralizing free radicals and strengthening the skins barrier.
PREVENTS & MINIMIZES SUN SPOTS
Moringa oil contains a physical filter against UV light which helps to prevent sun damage. Its skin-repair qualities, including Vitamin E, help to fade sun spots and improve pigmentation resulting in beautiful glowing skin.
SLOWS DOWN THE AGING PROCESS
Zeatin delays damage and the destruction of skin tissues stimulates cellular regeneration - effectively slowing down the aging process. Due to its highly nourishing and sun protective qualities, skin aging caused by dry skin, inflammation, and sun damage are also reduced.
CONTROLS OILY SKIN
Moringa oil regulates sebum production because your skin is hydrated and doesn’t overproduce oil, this is especially useful if you already have oily skin.
CLEANSES AND PURIFIES SKIN
Moringa oil has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. These help to prevent dirt and bacteria from getting clogged in the pores. Moringa is even used to cleanse water in developing countries.
PREVENTS & REDUCES STRETCH MARKS
The skin regeneration and repair qualities Moringa Oil has helps to reduce inflammation and minimize stretch marks and scarring.
SOOTHES INFLAMMATION AND HAS HEALING PROPERTIES
Its anti-inflammatory properties make Moringa oil a common ingredient for addressing skin issues like pigmentation, breakouts for acne-prone skin, sunburned skin, and healing scrapes and burns.
GREAT FOR HAIR AND NAIL HEALTH
When applied topically to the hair and nails, moringa oil softens, shines, and repairs split ends and cuticles.
POSITIVELY IMPACTS THE WORLD
Moringa Oil’s social impact is another reason it is one of nature’s most powerful plants. Using Moringa Oil allows us to contribute to making an economical and environmental impact in Haiti.
We know...you don't need anymore convincing.
Our single-ingredient luxury Moringa Oil is loaded with 40 anti-oxidants that helps moisturize, balance, smooth, firm and protect the skin.
It’s our “natural botox”!