A rich yet light oil that is loaded with fatty acids, the Kreyol Essence Body Oil is an all-over body treatment that quickly hydrates and makes you smell like calming Hibiscus and Lavender. It restores skin to its supple self and promotes cell turnover for softer, smoother, younger looking skin. The appearance of crepey, wrinkled skin improves over time giving you the healthiest looking skin that radiates.
Why its different:
Our Massage and Body Oil is created with a unique blend of cold pressed plant oils rich in vitamins and unsaturated acids and Haitian Black Castor Oil. Enriched with Vitamin E and C, providing smooth and nourished skin. Supports smooth glide and easy grip for deep massage. Softens and nourishes all skin types.
How to use: After shower or bath, apply liberally to damp, not wet, skin to seal in moisture and deliver radiance. Add to running bath water for a nourishing bath. Use for a nourishing scalp and body massage or add after adding our hydrating body cream to seal in all vitamins.
Body Oil Highlights:
- Have a spa-day with our soothing and refreshing Lavender aroma and Haitian Hibiscus known as Choublak in Kreyol.
- Naturally relax the body and mind with real Lavender Essential oil from France.
- Experience the moisturizing power of Haitian Black Castor Oil, Coconut and Rosehip Oil.
- A lightweight body oil that leaves skin silky and nourished.
- Made with natural plant-based oils including Haitian Black Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, and Safflower Oil.
- Great for massage and daily use.
Free of petrochemicals, mineral oil, parabens, synthetic fragrances or dyes
Not tested on animals. No animal by-products. Ethical.
Recommended Patch Test: Please do a patch test prior to use of products to ensure no sensitivity to 100% essential oils.
Patch testing is a method of testing a new product or a new ingredient to see if it will work for your unique skin.
Natural and Dramatic
Eco-friendly formulations are made from pure and botanical ingredients
Use it every morning. I appreciate the smell and the anti-ashiness power . haha